Responsible for the successful implementation of marketing and sales strategy to achieve the company’s overall sales goal. Lead the sales team towards the achievement of maximum growth and profitability in line with the company’s vision and values. Execute action plans to develop the customer base and contribute in developing training and programs for the sales team.
• Implement marketing strategy, including the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the allocated region in Africa.
• Develop and implement sales strategy and promotion plan for the market that ensures attainment of company’s overall sales target and profitability
• Conduct sales analysis (Product wise and brand wise) periodically and submit it to senior management as per the timelines.
• Prepare and implement an action plan to improve sales of weak performing brands and geographies
• Set a monthly, quarterly and annual sales target and develop a market coverage plan of own & team
• Lead and educate the sales team consists of regional managers, depot managers, supervisors and MRs with product knowledge, sales process and promotional activities
• Ensure an effective distribution of promotional gifts/inputs among prescribers and pharmacies for getting maximum ROI
• Build and maintain healthy relationship with the sales team, distributors and hospitals for the achievement of overall business goals
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master in Pharmacy and MBA with 8-10 years of sales experience in Pharma [Rx/OTC] and at least 1-2 years of experience as a country manager/head in any Pharmaceutical company preferably in the African country.
• Strong understanding of pharma business and market dynamics and requirements
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
One of the leading marketing consulting firms in India helps clients solve their marketing issues and achieve growth objectives by providing various strategic marketing solutions. Since 2001, we have been building powerful brands and driving business growth for our clients. We serve corporate, SMEs and startups with actionable insights, innovative marketing strategies and hands-on implementation support.