Content Writer jobs in Rajasthan - VerveLogic
- 5 Views
- 0 Applicants
A Content Writer is someone who is capable of writing content exclusively for websites.Web Content
basically refers to factual information for e.g. features or benefits of a product, service or an idea.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing web content for websites /portals from scratch.
- Editing and Proof reading contentonce written.
- Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with a good command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...