A Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for the sale of tickets for our conferences and events.
This is a telesales role which involves selling to high level executives in a particular industry. Our events are attended by C-Level executives in order to bolster their company's profile and visibility. This role will require to engage with clients and make them aware of the benefits of attending our specific conference or event.
In addition to the basic salary, a Community engagement manager can earn an increased amount through commission and can potentially double the salary in a year.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound enquiries into sales.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting C-Level attendees through the registration process.
Skills and experience required:
- An interest in business is essential.
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- Proactive and money motivated.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Commercially driven and hungry for a successful career in sales.
- Target driven, ambitious and eager to learn and develop.
Commission varies depending on the specific event. However, most Community engagement managers can expect to earn upto 40% of the basic salary through commission.
Confex Global is a niche and innovative business agency that focuses on helping clients create, develop and increase their business in new markets through a host of strategic marketing and business development opportunities. We research, create, host and deliver focused b2b events and digital campaigns to help grow your business. The Confex team brings together over 25 years of expertise in delivering high performance results to clients across the globe.