Lp4y- Life Project 4 Youth - India
the Lp4y Alliance is a Network of 18 Local Organizations Dedicated to the Professional and Social
insertion of Excluded Young Adults (17-24) Living in Extreme Poverty. the Alliance Currently Operates in 12
in India, Lp4y is the Youth Inclusion Branch of Tomorrow’s Foundation.
green Village Raipur
since Last July 2018, Lp4y Has Set a Unique and Experimental Project, the Green Village: An Entrepreneurial Training Center for Out-of-school Young Adults Nearby Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
this Soft Skill Training Center Has Welcomed and Trained Already 60 Youth Coming from Skilling Programs like Vocational Training Programs (vtps) or other Organisms (livelihood, other Ngos, Associations...), Helped Them in Developing Professional Grooming and Employability Skills (communication Skills, Organization and Management, Time Management, Business Mindset, Teamwork, Citizenship...). the Final Objective is to Help Them to Find a Stable and Decent Job (by Teaching Them, Without Placement).
this Project Uses a Hands-on Pedagogy in Social and Professional Integration of Youth Based On the 10 Years Experience of Life Project 4 Youth Foundation, Lp4y, Specialized in Integration of Excluded Youth.
in a Team, the Youth Create and Develope Micro-companies in Order to Develop Skills, Gain Self-esteem and Become Actors of Their Life.
some of Your Responsibilities and Duties Would Be:
● Accompany the Youth (17 to 25 Years Old) with Low Educational Background,
● Follow and Guide the Youth About Their Personal Development and Job Preparation Following the Provided Syllabus Developed By Lp4y (guidance, Lp Books, Individual Talks...),
● Follow and Guide the Youth During Their Job Search Period,
● Follow and Guide the Youth Once They Found a Job and Always Encourage Them,
● Work as a Team with the other Coaches and Trainers,