Number of Vacancy
About welcare hospital
• developing and writing trial protocols (outlining the purpose and methodology of a trial);
• presenting trial protocols to a steering committee;
• designing data collection forms, known as case report forms (CRFs);
• coordinating with the ethics committee, which safeguards the rights, safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects;
• managing regulatory authority applications and approvals that oversee the research and marketing of new and existing drugs;
• identifying and assessing the suitability of facilities to be used as the clinical trial site;
• identifying/selecting an investigator who will be responsible for the conduct of the trial at the trial site;
• liaising with doctors/consultants or investigators on conducting the trial;
• setting up the trial sites, which includes ensuring each centre has the trial materials, including the trial drug often known as the investigational medicinal product. Plus training the site staff to trial-specific industry standards;
• monitoring the trial throughout its duration, which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis;
• verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is consistent with patient clinical notes, known as source data/document verification (SDV);
• collecting completed CRFs from hospitals and general practices;
• writing visit reports and filing and collating trial documentation and reports;
• ensuring all unused trial supplies are accounted for;
• closing down trial sites on completion of the trial;
• discussing results with a medical statistician, who usually writes technical trial reports;
• archiving study documentation and correspondence;
• preparing final reports and occasionally manuscripts for publication.
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...
Those graduation days are over now. As a fresh college pass-out, the most probable question haunting your mind should be – ‘How to get a good job’? This blog will he...
The traditional methods of marketing are no longer used in any field today. This is because, in this technology-filled world, the customers need valid information an...