A Tender Coordinator Will Be Responsible for Commercial Tenders, from Reviewing the Initial Request to Tracking and Managing the Tender Process to Submitting the Final Bids to Purchasers. You Will Be Working in a Small Team Which Reports Directly to the Business Development Manager. Communication Internally and with Clients is in English.
responsibilities and Duties
• coordinate the Tender Process Within the Tender Team, Set Deadlines and Responsibilities
• communicate with Clients On the Tender Process
• communicate Internally, Prepare for and Conduct Internal Meetings for Each Bid * Reviewing Contractual Terms and Conditions
• maintaining the Administration of the Tenders
• prepare Bid Bonds if Required
• review and Format Draft Bids in Order to Comply with Company Guidelines and Purchaser Requirements
• obtain Feedback from Purchasers When Tenders are Unsuccessful
• strive to Continuously Improve the Tender Process
required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
qualification- Cbse Board Matriculation with Diploma/b.tech Civil.