1. Prepare SBUs budget, control mechanisms and monitor adherence to budgets on a
monthly and quarterly basis.
2. Consolidate financials of different plants and prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly
and yearly financial statements.
3. Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L,
Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
4. Carry out physical verification of assets and asset capitalization accounting.
5. Prepare dashboards (Budget, Operating margins, debtors, quality, operations, materials,
inventory, Market Insight etc.) for Top Management.
6. Manage Working Capital and Cash flow for the business vertical.
7. Carry out internal audits in all plants and preparing relevant action plan to close gaps.
8. Carry out cost and tax audits at all plants in the business vertical.
9. Establish mechanisms for implementation of GST and indirect taxation.
10. Ensure development of internal financial policy and SOPs and ensuring adherence to the
11. Establish mechanism for Risk Identification and mitigation for SBUs.
12. Identify manpower requirements, set performance goals, review and provide feedback,
identify training & development needs and recommend training, manage employee
relations, address employee grievances to attract, retain & develop skills to meet current
and future Organization objectives.
13. Provides proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex
financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business
14. Collaborates with SBU heads, Plant accountants and senior management to explain
results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand
operations and lead the development of complex analysis
15. Estimate product costs to support quoting activities / Pricing decisions