Position Title ; Centre Head
Function : Operation
Reporting to : OPERATIONS HEAD – ZONE
Shift Timing: Day Sift
Male or Female (Preferred): Female
Experienced or Fresher: 1+ years experience
Age Group : NA
No of requirement : 10
Date of joining Immediate
Selection Procedures - Hr Round
- (Final Round)
Salary Structure - 2.5 lakh - 3.5 lakh,
Graduation & MBA
- Sop’s: To ensure adherence & compliance to standard operating procedures at all times and to also ensure that standards are driven by the Center Manager(s) while providing ownership value.
- To oversee achievement of budgeted sales target every month & offer timely advice to team to review strategies to close sales & generate bookings more effectively and scientifically.
Events: To review in consultation with Zonal head & Corporate approval – events / promotions planned, local ads to be released and unique packages formulated to match variety of budgets, in order to create & drive awareness about VLCC as a slimming, beauty & fitness ( Wellness ) brand.
- To ensure that the data on Centre level Marketing initiative / feedback is collated and analyzed and the same sent to the Head Marketing, Corporate and Regional VP Operations
- To promote WOL, family card or any other promotional programs / schemes that the corporate might launch from time to time.
- To monitor SMS data / Call Centre escalated queries / Alive Chat mails or any other marketing activities promoted by the marketing department at the corporate.
- To oversee monthly budget of the centre & team operations to bring down non-essential overhead costs without impacting quality of service.
- To monitor the effectiveness of yield/capacities in the centers and systems to ensure revenues are maximized and provide feedback to senior management
- To oversee duty roster & identify staff capable of multitasking and sending them for respective trainings for upgradation.
- Monthly staff meetings: To help settle personnel grievances through a rational & open meeting or use personal discretion to intervene directly. To ensure that they are held on a monthly basis and to send the reports to the Corporate within the defined time line.
- To provide ongoing information and status reports to Regional Operations Head / Senior management team in the corporate on monthly basis on financial and operational performance of center(s).
- To oversee management & maintenance of all client records, attendance record, MIS reports, security arrangements, inventory control, compliance to all statutory obligations such as PF, ESIC, Bonus etc..
- Checklists: To inspect the center by taking rounds and ensure that the upkeep is as per standard norms and the hygiene and sanitation conditions are par excellence. In addition ensure that machines are in working order. To fill the checklists on a monthly basis and forward the same to the Corporate within the stipulated time line.
- To explain the details of incentive plan / salary break up and regularly coordinate with HR on timely distribution of salaries and incentives to the center staff.
- To put forth recommendations to corporate office for centre renovation, relocation/ termination of manpower, and closure of certain sections of centre & discontinuing use of certain machines
- To conduct regular checks at the center to ensure consumption of products as per SOP and services executed at the centers and FIFO policy is being adhered to for product consumption / retail chain.
- To constantly upgrade oneself so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner