Immediate opening !!!! (R V Sreenivas Reddy) //Cctv Technician jobs in Visakhapatnam//
CCTV technicians must have experience troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling, repairing and monitoring alarm system hardware and electronic devices such as smoke alarms, video cameras, remote controls, audio surveillance equipment and television monitors.
Key Skills - Should Have Good Technical Skills.
Immediate opening !!!!
Roles and Responsibilitys:
To attend the complaint of the installed system as per schedule given & provide corrective & preventive action accordingly
2. To give timely information to your seniors regarding any other customer requirement or AMC renewal/Any new information
3. To get the certificate duly signed by the customer with rubber stamp (for attending complaint) from the customer & submitted to coordinator.
4. To collect/try to collect the payment from the banks as per given schedule & inform to the office/ coordinator
5. To ensure the effective & proper installation as per contract/specification of the order.
6. To install the equipment as per customer requirement/order but this should not be exceed of the order/approved qty.
7. To provide the proper demonstration & training to concern clients so that they can operate the system independently.
8. To provide the minimum connectivity training of our products so that customers can handle the small problem as per manual provided to customer.
10. Be alert always for making the bills strictly as per order & for collection also.
11. To maintain the good attitude with customers as well as colleagues as per corporate discipline so that we can maintain the