•business Coaching Operations - to Support the Business Coaching Vertical By Taking Ownership of Execution of Client Goals & Deliverables.
•incubation - to Support the Incubation Team’s Guiding Mentors By Facilitating Reports, Analysis & Vendor Empanelment for Start Ups.
experience Required: 3-5 Years
business Coaching Operations
1. role Requires the Employee to Be Carrying Out all Activities Related to Execution of Client’s Business Goals for the Business Coaching Function
2. role Requires the Employee to Conduct Industry Research for the Clients
3. role Requires the Employee to Assist in Preparation of Various Reports, Formats & Dashboards for Business Coaching Clients
4. role Requires the Employee to Manage all Activities At Various Stages of the Client’s Life Cycle
5. role Requires the Employee to Source, Engage & Empanel all Relevant Vendors Required By Clients & Students to Launch Their Start Up as Well as Grow the Client’s Business
6. role Requires the Employee to Co-ordinate Between Different Coaches to Understand the Client’s Business & Suggest Relevant Actionable
7. role Requires the Employee to Prepare & Maintain Various Reports, Analysis & Goal Sheets for Various Students
8. role Requires the Employee to Co-ordinate with all Guiding Mentors in Order to Provide the Incubation Head Clarity On Status of Progress for Each Student
9. role Requires Employee to Facilitate Appointments with Various Business Owners & Outlets for Outbound Activities for Students ; also to Engage & Forge Relationships with Business Owners for Mutual Benefits
Aspiring Entrepreneurs looking to start their business, or enroll for family business management, MIDAS provides a PGDM in Entrepreneurship program. With expert business coaches, student to founder journey in eleven months, right from idea generation to business launch is established. Explore the Entrepreneurship course at MIDAS.