Business Development Officer (Sales) is responsible for the growth of the business. He/She has to visit the client for the sales purpose. Here they don't have to carry any product in hand for sales. Business Development Officer is responsible for the sale of services.
Note: Candidate must clear the given target for a given month.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Business Development Officer (Sales) has to approach new clients and sell our Service.
2) Business Development Officer (Sales) can make their own chain of Business Development Officers (Sales) and will get incentives for the sales made by the Business Development Officers (BDOs) if they are directly connected to their chain.
3) BDOs must fulfil the given target for a given month. If BDOs make sales above the given target then they will get the incentives.
4) BDOs will also get incentives for the sales made by the BDOs who are directly connected to their chain.
5) There is no limit for Bussiness Development Officers (BDOs) in a particular chain.
Education: Secondary(10th) or above
Types of Clients
3. Sweet Shops
4. Cake Shop/ Bakery
5. Jewellery Shops
6. Textile Shops
7. Footwear Shops
8. Professional Service Providers (Accountants, Legal Advisors, etc.)