The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The ideal candidate should have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. He/she should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Keep prospective client database updated.
3. Support in writing new business proposals.
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
5. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
6. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
7. Manage sales pipeline.
8. Analyse market and establish competitive advantages.
9. Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
10. Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
Competencies and Skills Required
1. Must possess strong customer service skills.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication.
3. Must have Bachelor's degree, 1+ year experience in sales or Business development industry.
4. Must be able to create good presentations.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Must have good negotiation skills.
9. Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
We collect raw trade data from the multiple country’s custom; ports & other Authorities, then our expert process the data and add value addition fields in it. We carefully validate and verify export import data before delivering our client. Our most of the data is based on actual shipment records.