A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisations products/services.
Job roles and responsibilities
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Victor Tango is the market leader in the kids events & activations business, format owner and production house which specialises in scripted as well as non-scripted content for OTT platforms, broadcast networks & brands.