The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for driving new business pipeline through lead generation. Working under the Head of Business Development, the BDE is responsible for generating new business appointments for the Sales Team to attend and ultimately win new business. The BDE will be exemplary in effectively articulating them to new prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become part of a growing company and see a clear career progression path into Sales over time, based on proven performance across all deliverables.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Identify new business opportunities through generating leads as part of a campaign and personal target. Leads must be qualified to agreed standards and produced with a professional documented description in SIRI IT Innovations.
- Furthering knowledge and understanding across product and partner portfolio through achieving accreditations and taking part in training sessions delivered by management.
- Collecting information/Data of the Customers/ Clients from Various Social Networks.
- Generating new leads by cold calling and emailing.
- Converting business inquiries/ leads to projects. Follow up with existing clients to get more new leads and projects.
- The BDE should practice exemplary communication skills both internally and externally. The BDE represents Siri IT Innovations through each phone call and customer interaction and therefore must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to campaign propositions and successfully deliver them to maintain personal performance
- Excellent organization skills – demonstrate a proactive approach to meeting objectives
- Professional and positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills