The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
1. Identifying new sales/opportunities/leads (B2B).
2. Exploring Industry Requirement and Develop Relevant Approach for Business Growth Connecting with CXO Executive and Securing Meeting.
3. Daily Interaction with new and existing clients & maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:-
1. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media i.e. LinkedIn) to identify new leads and potential new markets
2. Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
3. Researching the needs of other companies and connecting with the decision-makers of that organization
4. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
5. Set up meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Bachelor's degree minimum
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success