Direct Dialogue Initiatives India Aims to Provide Ethical Fundraising and Public Engagement Services to Civil Society Organizations in the Development Sector. We Strive to Support Environmental and Social Justice Organizations By Engaging Citizens in Direct Dialogue On Issues that Affect Them.
join Direct Dialogue Initiatives as a Fundraiser and Get Paid to Talk About Environmental Issues and Inspire People to Make a Difference.
• develop An Understanding of Client’s Campaigns.
• make Presentations and Calls and Explain Environmental Campaigns to Members of the Public in a Clear and Interesting Way.
• meet Set Income Targets By Signing Paid-supporters for the Client.
by Joining the Ddi’s Fundraising Team You Get to Learn About Environmental Issues and Help Ngo’s Remain Proudly Independent to Continue Its Work for Safe and Green Planet. You Get to Work with a Team of Committed and Fun Loving People.
• an Opportunity to Learn About Environmental Problems and Solutions and Raise Awareness amongst the Public
• an Opportunity to Be Trained in Expert Fundraising Skills.
• a Chance to Be Part of a Global Environmental Organization
• excellent Career Prospects with Opportunity to Travel Around the Country
• good Pay, Incentives and Flexible Hours
• a Chance to Work with a Team of Like-minded Fun Loving Group
we Accept Applications from People from a Variety of Backgrounds. a Passion to Work for the Environment is Always Encouraged. Candidates Must also Have:
• ability to Talk and Listen to People and Build Rapport with a Wide Range of People
• keen Desire to Learn On the Job
• energy and Drive to Inspire People and Promote a Cause
• ability to Work Towards Fundraising Targets, Accept and Implement Feedback
Direct Dialogue Initiatives India aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organisations in the development sector. We strive to support environmental and social justice organisations by engaging citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them.