A Consultant at Sapphire Human Solutions (SHS) would be involved in the transition of leaders into critical roles for multiple clients simultaneously. As part of this role, the key activities you would be engaged in are:
• Use a consulting approach to research & map industry / sector / domain wherever required, identify the key organizations & the leaders in these organizations.
• Map the organization structure / team structure by conversations with identified team members
2. CANDIDATE ENGAGEMENT:
• Assess the key competencies, impact and aspirations of the identified leader pool
• Engage with the identified leaders to assess their interest and fitment with the opportunity
• Ensure smooth transition into the new role including pre & post joining follow-ups.
3. CLIENT INTERACTION:
• Participate in client meetings to capture requirements and define scope of work
• Provide regular updates and ensure smooth transition of the selected candidate into the role.
4. NEW BUSINESS ACQUISITION:
• Develop proposition for acquiring new business through sector study, industry mapping and organization research
• Initiate first level of contact with target companies
The performance of the consultant would be measured by the value & volume of closures of positions. Business Development is a smaller part of the role, since many of the candidate / client interactions open up opportunities for new businesses.