1. Lead the branch and generate revenue/ net profit, as per ARG norms
2. Induct, facilitate and motivate Dealers and Relationship Managers to work towards the profitability of the branch by retaining right clients (individuals and corporate), acquiring quality ones by networking with existing ones and servicing clients.
3. Maintain balanced product mix to facilitate de-risking
4. Ensure compliance of all dealings as per SEBI and Exchange guidelines.
5. Responsible for smooth day-to-day operations of the branch and maintain the brand image of the organization.
6. Identify potential threats and opportunities in the market through regular updates on competition and control them.
7. Maintain visibility in the market
8. Participate in NSE branch audits at non-fixed intervals
9. Maintain a congenial work environment to facilitate retention
10. Recommend choice of branch location based on potential business in case of start-up branches
11. Represent the management’s vision and corporate guidelines to the team and ensure adherence to the same.