Biomedical Engineer jobs in Pune - BioResource Biotech Pvt Ltd

Apply Now View All Jobs by this Recruiter

  • Job View 482 Views
  • Applicants Less than 5 Applicants
  • 2019-10-13

Job Description

Education: B.E. - Biomedical / Electronics

Experience: 2 to 3 years in Healthcare / Medical Equipments maintenance.

Job Description

1. Responsible for handling the work according to the Industry.

2. Organizing routine servicing schedules.

3. Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.

4. Carrying out quality inspections.

5. Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.

6. Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.

7. Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.

8. Preventive Maintenance program and machine maintenance during machine breakdown and maintenance program schedule.

9. Provide guidance and demo to customer regarding usage of Instrument.

10. Maintain and improve Healthcare / Medical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.

11. Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.

12. Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipments specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.

13. Know about medical equipments i.e. X-Ray, ECG, Sonography etc.

14. Based at Pune 75% & remaining Travel 25% within Maharashtra.

Industry

Hospitals / Medical / Healthcare Equipments

Functional Area

Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical

Number of Vacancy

1

Education

B.Tech/B.E


About BioResource Biotech Pvt Ltd

BioResource started in 2002 with the techno-commercial people keeping in view of delivering an uncompromised Quality products and service to the Indian customers. The company is serving its hundreds of Indian scientific customer from last more than a Decade and contributing in their day today activities. Company is headed by the people who have working experience with various multinationals at various positions.

Learn more...

read more
Apply Now



Career Insights For Your Growth