Our Client creates value for mid-cap to large-cap corporate clients in the field of Investment Banking and Corporate Finance. Our Client offers a diversified set of quality services backed by intensive research and extensive market survey.
CA / MBA (finance from top 15 B schools) with relevant years of post-qualification experience.
Should have closed minimum 5 deals in PE / M&A.
Functional Competency :- Financial Modelling, Valuation Analysis, Due Diligence, Strong Business Acumen, Excellent Customer Relationship Management.
1. Conduct preparation and review of marketing material used in the financing of clients, including of investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
2. Development of various types of financial models for debt and equity.
3. Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex data.
4. Develop deep understanding of identified sectors.
5. Responsible and coordinate for due diligence, analysis and structuring of live transactions.
6. Liaising with PE funds and potential buy side investors.
7. Participate in legal negotiations regarding transaction related contracts with external counsel.
8. Assist management with the development of boarder strategic initiatives.
9. Work with senior team member/SBU to identify and evaluate potential business opportunities.
P.S International HR Consultants is a growing name in the placement sector of Maharashtra, specialized in providing a range of solutions under one roof. . We are based in Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra, India) and we operate with a worldwide network of placement agents and consultants. We believe in the ethics of transparency, hard work and value-based services. We are involved in providing first-class placement services to the candidates looking for suitable job and corporates seeking the best skill-set.