We are looking for interested & talented Associate Project Manager in Asp.Net to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 6 to 8+ years of experience in .Net will be considered.
What are we looking for?
• Dynamic Engineers / Graduates & Post Graduates with 6 to 8+ years of experience in development using .NET/ MVC Framework
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3
• Experienced project manager with various PM methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, TDD is mandatory
• Certifications in (PMP, Scrum Alliance) would be a plus
• Hands-on experience in trouble shooting complex projects
• Need to have expertise in work with cross vertical/domain/technology project, like mobile projects and validating the integrations done using different API’s
• Need to have working and configuring knowledge in MS Dynamic CRM
• Good to have .Net core, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Xamarin experience
• Need to have experience in handling multiple projects with good leadership skills
• Responsible and interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements.
• Should be currently doing code reviews and establishing coding standards with client
• Should have Past experience and knowledge in Technical Architecture/Solutions of major applications like EPR, Finance, Accounting, etc
• Excellent communication and should be able to interact with clients across globe
• Should be an interface between client and stakeholders and reporting the status transparently on a regular basis
• Should be a good people manager with an aggressive approach towards project management
• Should be a great trouble shooter in providing direction to the team in challenging situations
• Should have lead a team of at least 10 team members.
• Should be involved in creating & responding to RFPs, and estimations activities etc.