Jagori Rural Trust is Looking for a Dynamic, Result Oriented Woman Associate Program Director
jagori Rural (jr) Has Been Working Actively in Himachal Pradesh Since 2002 On Issues of Adolescent and Womens’ Empowerment, Leadership Building, Health Rights and Entitlements, Safety from Violence Against Girls and Women, Organic Agriculture, and Various National and International Campaigns. Jagori’s Mission is to Create a Just and Equal Society for All. Jagori Help Address Discrimination On Gender, Caste, Religion, Disability, and Sexual Identities By Spreading Feminist Consciousness, Encourage and Strengthening the Voices of Women and Girls and Ensuring Their Right to Life, Dignity and Safety. Jagori Works with Rural Communities in Nearly 150 Villages of 3 Districts of Himachal Pradesh Including Kangra, Chamba and Sirmaur.
• the Role’s Focus is to Lead and Provide Technical Guidance for Project and Programmmes, Strategies and Approaches.
• manage Internal Systems and Procedures to Ensure Efficiency and Effectiveness of all Programmes to Deliver Well Planned, Coordinated, Timely, High Quality and Impactful Results.
• coordinate with the Programme and Project Teams to Ensure Synergy and Integration as per Organization’s Strategy.
• strengthen a High Performance Team Through Building Capacities, Providing Direction and Critical Feedback to Develop Clear, Strategic Programmes to Deliver Strategy.
• effectively Lead and Manage the Team Within the Performance Management Framework.
• work Closely with the Executive Director in Effectively Contributing in Programme Development and Project Proposals, Strategic Funding Issues and Developing Donor Plans.
• deliver Organizational Strategic Objectives, as Assigned, Including Alignment of Programmes and Projects.
• undertake Any other Tasks Mutually Agreed with the Executive Director.
- Associate Program Director