Pranjal Corporate Services is a Boutique Investment Banking Company with Rich Experience in Corporate Finance. We are Looking Forward to Expand Our Team for the Debt Syndication & Corporate Restructuring.
there is An Opening as Follows:
minimum 10 Years of Experience in Debt Syndication & or Corporate Restructuring.
candidate to have Experienced in Raising Ecb from Various Foreign Banks. Should have Participated in Raising At Least Usd 500 Mn.
the Responsibilities for the Above Positions Would Briefly Include:
- Execution, and Structuring of Debt Syndication & Corporate Restructuring Advisory
- Financial Analysis of Companies, Financial Modeling, Due Diligence, Term Sheet Development of Various Proposals Across Sectors
- Effective Communication & Negotiations with Bankers, Funds and Institutions
- Preparation of Information Memorandum, Investor Presentations, Financial Model and Pitch Documents
- Active Discussions and Preparation of Resolution Plan
- Mba/cfa/ca or Equivalent Education, Training and Work-related Experience (preferred Premier Institute)
- Experience in a Similar Role in An Investment Bank or Bank or Financial Institution
- Ability to Work in a Fast-paced, Team-based Environment with Minimal Supervision
- Strong Communication and Networking Skills, Impeccable Research, Quantitative and Analytical Skills, Especially in Explaining Market Events
- Proven Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, Especially Microsoft Ppt and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to Organize and Track Overlapping Tasks and Assignments, with Frequent Priority Changes
- Strong Financial Modelling Skills & Affinity for Current Events, Critical Issues, and Relevant News.
location: Vile Parle East, Mumbai