Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About OROM SPA
Job Duties and Tasks for: Spa Assistant Manager
1) Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
2) Plan or direct spa services and programs.
3) Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
4) Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
5) Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
6) Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
7) Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
8) Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
9) Inventory products and order new supplies.
There is no denying the fact that 2019 was a great year for the recruiters and the fact was that the unemployment rate too s very low. It is also assumed that the sa...
For decades, the technological era offers a huge wave of opportunity to pursue high academic qualifications. If you have problems deciding which program you should p...
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...