Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About OROM SPA
Job Duties and Tasks for: Spa Assistant Manager
1) Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
2) Plan or direct spa services and programs.
3) Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
4) Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
5) Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
6) Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
7) Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
8) Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
9) Inventory products and order new supplies.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...