Number of Vacancy
About Silver Engineering Co
• Responsible to implement, maintain and monitor the procedures regarding Purchase & Inventory as per the management system of ISO 9001:2008.
• Reporting to top management if any non conformities or deviation found with respect to aforesaid system.
• Keep tracks of major raw material rate fluctuations and reporting to Top management for speculated purchasing or reduce inventory.
• Review the price rise demanded by vendor with respect to raw material price hike from reliable or competitor’s source.
• New vendor development through net searching or from relevant magazine and approach them.
• Carried out Vendor evaluation and communicate them about rank and required corrective action if any as instructed from relevant department.
• Planning of material against orders and sales projections.
• Maintain the stock levels and revise the same with respect to production rate and vendor’s lead time.
• Responsible for material procurement before scheduled production.
• Negotiate with vendors for best pricing and timely delivery.
• Motivation & Training to subordinates & new joiners regarding system.
• Responsible for store ambiance and identification & traceability of the products and components within store.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...