Website : http://www.balmerlawrie.com/
Reference Id : http://www.balmerlawrie.com/files/uploads/1528977202web_ad_-_am_(travel)_blr_15062018.pdf
Number of Vacancy
Last Apply Date
B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
About Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
Qualification : 3 years Graduate (Non-Engg) [Any Discipline] (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/UFTAA approved Institutes/ Universities).
Minimum Experience (Years) : 6 years
Preferred Experience : Candidates with 4-5 yrs. experience in freight forwarding sales in Eastern Region shall have preference.
Maximum Age : Maximum age as on the last date of receipt of applications should be 30 years.
Indicative Job Description : The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be :-
- Sales Planning, exploring new geographies for growth.
- To work towards effectively contributing to the TOPLINE & BOTTOM LINE of the branch target.
- Increase Ocean Import and export sales in the eastern region.
- Competitors analysis and strategizing to achieve growth.
- Presentation and Management reporting skill periodically on Sales.
- Commercial acumen for appropriate deal closure.
- To be aware of the service provider / partners to have the best buy from the market.
- To meet collect target of the branch and Maintain MIS.
Candidate Competencies preferred:
- Knowledge on market segments , commodities exported / imported from KOPT – customers in each segments
- FF background / carrier back ground
- Ocean Export / Import experience
- Flexible to travel and independently Manage satellite locations
The above role is indicative only, not exhaustive.
Key Skills : Cook, Kitchen Assistant
Key Skills : Cook, Chef
Key Skills : Driver, Mechanic Driver
Key Skills : Attendant, Driver
Key Skills : Cook Helper, Cook, Matriculation
Key Skills : Assistant Cook, Cook, Cheff
Key Skills : Halwai Helper, Matriculation
Key Skills : Kitchen Attendant, Cook Apprentice, Cook
Key Skills : Cook Mate, Cook
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...