Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
Role :Senior Application Administrator (L5)
• Be part of a 24 X 7 Operations team to manage highly mission critical applications for premium customers.
• Install, configure and tune middleware components (Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat and Apache)
• Analyze any production middleware issue , troubleshoot and provide necessary support to product teams .
• Diligently execute the root cause analysis on incidents, report causes and run the same through problem management work flows.
• Prevent application outages by implementing proactive measures.
• Escalate application issues to product team and follow-up to closure.
• Review and manage application releases and patches provided by the product team.
• Build and implement custom scripts to manage applications.
• Follow standard documentation (SOPS) diligently and keep them up to date.
• Ensure operational process compliance
• Execute automation procedures for Continuous integration and continuous delivery (Devops) as directed by Senior Architects
• Bachelors or higher degree with minimum 5-6 years of experience in java application administration
• High appetite for automation, CI/CD, Devops and tools associated with them
• Excellent Communications skills in English and positive attitude to work as part of a highly responsive incident management team
• Willingness to work in shifts on a rotation basis to support global operations
• Has at least 1 year experience in hosted application environments
• Fair knowledge in AWS and MS Azure offerings/services
• Good knowledge in multiple deployment topologies
• Has understanding on core java and application server architecture
• Hands-on experience in Weblogic, JBOSS , Tomcat application servers in enterprise platform operations.
• Reasonably skilled on in Python or ruby for scripting with a desirable experience with Kubernetes and such container technologies
• Should have fair knowledge of Linux OS.
• Hands-on experience in deploying and operati
Sales jobs have become quite popular these days and it is in much demand because of the kind of work as well the kind of salary paid to the professionals. People who...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...