Aircraft Maintenance Technician jobs in Delhi/NCR - flying jet air express
Department: - Technical (airline and Airport Ground Handling)
location: - all Over India
experience: - 0- 1 Years (fresher Can also Apply)
- Should Be Done Ame (aircraft Maintenance Engineer) or Aeronautical/aerospace Course.
- Assist the Certifying Staff in Daily Accomplishment.
- all Equipment Which are Used in Carrying Out Maintenance Activities are to Be Checked Daily and to Be Maintained and Kept in Serviceable Condition.
- Any Shortcomings in the Station are to Be Communicated to Certifying Staff/shift In-charge.
- Records Consumables Used On the Aircraft like Hydraulic Fluid, Engine Oil Etc. have to Be Maintained.
- Self-audits of Equipment Need to Be Carried Out Every Month as per the Check List and a Record of this Should Be Maintained in the Station.
- all Documents Associated with Transits/maintenance Need to Be Sent Back to Main Base At the First Available Opportunity After Completion of Security Check.
Career Insights For Your Growth