Aerospace engineer jobs in Bangalore - Gloinnt Solutions Pvt Ltd
- 4 Views
- 1 Applicants
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform technical analysis of the related source data.
• Creation or revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual and Illustrated Parts Catalogue in accordance with the Technical specification.
• Guarantee quality of the work in the given time frame.
• Estimate the timeline and make realistic commitment with the project leader.
• Cooperation with the quality department and participation for continuous process improvement
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• BE/B.Tech, Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace Engineering
• Knowledge on ATA100, iSpec2200, S1000D, STE100
• Epic Editor, Tech Illustrator, ISO Drawer, Frame Maker
- Preferred Skills • Knowledge On ATA100
- STE100 • Epic Editor
- Tech Illustrator
- ISO Drawer
- Frame Maker
About Gloinnt Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are Dealing in Recruitment Agency, Career Consultant
Career Insights For Your Growth
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...