Number of Vacancy
About Ahuja Constructions
Will be responsible to
• Appearing in the court on behalf of the company as advocate of the company
• Prepare the briefs with own comments for our reference for future use.
• Reading the papers and proceedings to brief counsel in the matters.
• Coordinating with the officials of the company to seek information and data in the matters
• Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
• Drafting/ Vetting the plaint, written statement, Notice of motion, Chamber Summons, appeals, applications, affidavits which are required to be filed on behalf of company.
• Reverting on legal notices in relation to property matters and corporate litigation.
Key Skills : Advocate Activities, Lawyer Activities, Litigation Matters, Legal...
Key Skills : Advocate Assistant
Key Skills : Advocate, Lawyer, Legal Advisor
Key Skills : LAW GRADUATES
Key Skills : drafting
Key Skills : Law Associate, Law Intern, Law Practitioner, Law Researcher
Key Skills : Legal Documentation, Coordination Skills, Computer Operator, Typing
Key Skills : Law Graduate
Key Skills : fresher, Advocate
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...