Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About Mylas information technology
Title: SQL Database Developer
We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
• Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Monitored and tuned database resources and activities for SQL Server databases.
• Designed, developed and maintained relational databases.
• Developed, implemented and maintained enterprise business information systems.
• Work on support tickets, maintenance tasks and assigned projects at discretion of the Reporting Coordinator.
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Any Bachelor’s degree relevant to Computer Science. MBA or equivalent is a plus
• 2-3 years managing databases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to many diffe
When you transcribe one form of data into another form is what you call data entry. Data entry is not something very modern, rather, it has been there for a long tim...
A Computer Operator is a person who oversees running computer operations and looks after whether the hardware and computer systems are running in good order. Their d...
The UK is the strongest economy of the world and it is a diverse place that attracts a large number of ambitious minds for its workforce. The history of Indians with...