Number of Vacancy
About AN & Associates Chartered Accountants
The responsibility of an Administrative Officer is to provide personalised secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. Making sure everything runs properly and in place.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Clerical duties including data entry, photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Creating SOPs and handling projects
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Ad hoc tasks as allocated by the Head Office
Nowadays almost every company employee is forced to do work from home. Actually there are no other options left. Due to the outbreak of COVID -19, various government...
Sales are an energetic part of any company's endeavors to encourage a product. No matter what the product or service offered by a company is, it needs to sell for th...
Those graduation days are over now. As a fresh college pass-out, the most probable question haunting your mind should be – ‘How to get a good job’? This blog will he...