Number of Vacancy
Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma
About Mediapro Education Technology
Join us in transforming the way people learn and teach using technology. We are revolutionizing eLearning by making it more “Pull” driven, more engaging and more fun.
We invite Educational Content Writers to join the team that empowers educators to make learning more impactful and to improve student achievement. Designed by educators, for educators, our products ignite a lifelong love for learning among students of all ages and abilities.
The ideal candidate will be creative and resourceful and must be able to collaborate effectively within a team-oriented environment. The candidate must share the company’s vision and commitment to publish high-quality educational content. Experience in teaching, standards-based education, and curriculum development is desirable. The ideal candidate would be comfortable writing for educational products in English language.
Here's what you'll do:
- Research curriculum standards for state boards and CBSE
- Develop clear, thoughtful lessons for a variety of subject-specific skills
- Review passages, questions, and lessons for alignment, grammar, spelling, clarity, and grade-appropriateness
- Write / Copy-edit and proof-read content for school books for different grades
- Assure content is user-friendly and error free.
- Check text to ensure it is well written and logically structured.
- Use a style guide to ensure consistency across all materials.
- Check illustrations and captions are correct.
- Co-ordinate with animators for developing the digital content.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...