Key Skills: Supervision, Computers Basic,
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordin...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description :
-Responsible for managing the transportation vendors.
-Shipment Tracking through GPRS
-Ensure customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user.
RS 2,75,000 To 3,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kandivali W
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
Complete Understanding of the Architectural Stall Design Along with Planning And
managing Execution At Workshop Within the Project Timelines.
Managing and Maintaining Daily Activities At Workshop Including...
RS 80,000 To 1,25,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
To maintain and merchandise stocks of our Travel Bags and Travel accessories are displayed correctly all times in the stores at the allocated space by the luggage department.
1. To visit designated stores on daily basis to confirm the stock level...
position/designation : Floor Supervisor
department : Production
location : Mumbai
reports to : Operation Manager
job Purpose : to Manage & Execute Job Orders At Workshop Within Project Timeliness with Adherence to the Qua...
A reputed Company having its Warehouse At Bhiwandi Near Mumbai needs a candidate in the Post of Warehouse Incharge with minimum 5 years Experience in the same line in warehouse and Logistics operation. He should be in the age group of 35 and having D...
Assistant Manager : Experience in Retail Industry / Sales Department / Malls & Operations Coordinator in Food Chains as Hotel Manager / Restaurant Manager.
Experience: 1 to 2yrs
Age: Should be below 22yers and above.
Designation: Warehouse Supervisor
experience: 1-2 Years in Retail
salary: as per Industry Standards
sublocation: Wagholi/ Lonikand
age : Below 35
1) Should Be Very Good with Computers
Help to co-ordinate everything, from initial storage to dispatches, and managing both people and the overall process.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Manage people, processes and systems.
2. Operate automated storage a...
Assist day to day production and scheduling of work, keep close watch on inflow and outflow of goods, maintain records of inventory, carry out duties directed by warehouse manager.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Assist ...
RS 1,50,000 To 2,50,000 Indore, Nagpur, Pune, PAN INDIA
Graduates required as Logistic Trainee for leading companies
Candidates will be trained in various operations and processes related to Logistics, Warehouse and Transport Management in the sectors such as FMCG, E-Commerce, Transport, Retail, Automo...
- Experience with MES Support, Up gradation, Implementation of AprisoFlexNet based MES minimum 2 upgrades / migration
- Good knowledge and working experience in FlexNet Production min 3 to 4 years of experience
- Good knowledge and working experie...
- Packages products by implementing packaging plans;
- supervising staff.
- Target achievement of day to day plan
- Rejection Analysis
- Closing self FG output,PM,consumables
- Maintain SOP list , Candidate Should in Plastic Industry
We are looking candidate for the post Store Assistant for the workshop where we are mainly handling the repairing & maintenance of the vehicles.
Designation:- Store Assistant
Job Location:- Jasai (Uran), Navi Mumbai
Experience:- 1-3 yrs
Key Skills : store executive,store handling,inventory management,purchase,vendor management,supply chain,warehouse...
1) Should Have Around 5+ Years Of Experience In Talend Etl[Extract Transform Load] Tool Like Di Enterprise/Open Studio.
2) Should Have Very Good Knowledge Of Talend Components.
3) Should Be Well Versed With Different File Formats For Parsing Fi...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Operates the label machines properly and efficiently in order to meet production deadlines according to the daily job schedule.