Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences
Qualification : i) A Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry as listed in the 1st & 2nd Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. (ii) Registration by the Veterinary Council of India/ Veterinary Council of States.
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, West Delhi, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Pondicherry, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
Objective: Pondicherry University, on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, will conduct the BioInformatics National Certification (BINC) examination. The objective of this examination is to identify bioinformatics pro...
What is Icd?
the International Statistical Classifications of Diseases & Related Health Problems 10th Revision Icd-10 is Coding for Disease, Signs, Symptoms, Complaints, Injury, Etc, as Classified By the World Health Organisation [who]. the D...
Key Skills : medical coding analyst,medical coder,medical coding,senior medical coder
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Delhi, Bandora, Panaji, Bangalore, Bangarapet, Chelora, Kannur, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Faizabad, Lucknow
Job Description Send Me Jobs Like This
Move On To The Future
Be Yourself & Be Yogam.
It Does Not Matter Who You Are Or What You Are
You Could Be A Life Science Fresher Or Just A Previous Passed Out Medical Graduate Or Even An Allied Health ...
Key Skills : medical coding executive,medical coder,medical coding,medical coding analyst
- Solely Responsible to Achieve Sales Targets Set Out as per the Annual Sales Plans On Product Wise, Volume Wise & Value Wise.
- Ensure Growth in the Business as per Overall Sales Strategy Plans.
- Establish Distribution Channel By Recruiting D...
Key Skills : Sales Officer,Marketing Head,Business Development
Essential Responsibilities :
- Assessing potential of new areas & improving the productivity of existing areas
- Awareness of farmers about "Various Benefit Programs" planned & implemented by organization
- Developing a prolonged...