QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Handling of change control
2. Handling of Deviation
3. Handling of Incidence
4. Handling of CAPA
5. Handling of OOS
6. Handling of OOT
7. Handling of Market Complaint
8. Handling of product Recall
9. Conducting o...
Job Title Mechanical Design Engineer Job Description*
We have an Urgent Opening for Mechanical Design Engineer
Please find the skills required as below:-
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
1. To implement Quality Control System at the site
2. To provide solutions to quality related problems and verify the implementation the same
To supervise quality standards and enforce quality control programs
3. To liaise with and assist enginee...
We Are Looking Candidate For Following Profile.
Company Profile : Automobile Manufacturing Company
Position : Engineer - Quality/Production
No. Of Vacancies : 5 Nos.
Qualification : B-Tech Me (Mechanical)
Job Location : Lucknow
- Development of Hw Electronic and Electric Requirements Specification
- Specifications of the Electronics (incl. Sensor and Actuator), Power Supply and Wiring Harness
- Coordination of External Electronic Designers and Vendors
- Simulation of Dig...
Roles and Responsibilities
Advanced Quality Engineer shall develop the overall quality approach for new products and line extensions within the new product development and specials process. This includes quality engineering oversight, quality syst...
You will be responsible for designing, creating and executing software test plan and test cases that are leading the way in assuring high quality website that are delivered to clients in the USA. The software testing should include functional, regr...
Will be part of systems validation team performing validation and verification of different solutions, software applications and control systems of Honeywell process Solution business. The person will be responsible for Blending, ratio control, prope...
Supervise all the process steps; ensure that all the step of process from receiving the material to the release of the products is process according to quality standards
• To ensure the issuance of formats used in all areas.
• Keeping upgrad...
- Perform Quality Assurance By Active Verification and Validation of the Products
- Define, Develop and Implement Qa Practices and Procedures, Test Plans and other Qa Related Assessments
- Active Contribution to Qa Automation in T...
Work Description & Performance Plan
position: -> Ecu Developer Hardware
job Location : Gurgaon
salary: -> Negotiable (no Bar for Good Candidate)
experience: 7-10 Years
qualification: Be/b.tech Electronic & Communication
Key Skills : Embedded System Design,CAN,LIN,FlexRay,Orcad CIS,B.tech
Ensuring that BlackBerry Development Tools, Platforms & Solutions delivered to market are of the highest quality, bug free and conform to product specifications. Proficient at writing test plans and test cases.Software Test Developer will be work...
- The candidate needs to be a self-motivated individual skilled in leading Design and development phase of medical device product development and product lifecycle management.
- Strong technical background in medical device (Class II & III).
Key Skills : lead design engineer,mechanical engineer,cad designer,2d drafting
Collaborating with engineers and design teams in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications and tools. You would work with multiple design teams to plan schedule...
We are looking to hire freshers for the post of "Software Engineer" for our R& D center in Bangalore.
Basic Requirements Include:
1. Consistent 60% and above in all qualified exams.
2. Strong on communication and English language skills.
Job Opening for Verification & Validation.
Well versed with testing concepts/ methodologies w.r.t V -model in STLC.
Well versed with Test Planning,
Test Documentation such as test design, test report & Reviews for Software Verification & Vali...
•Perform electronics architecture design and development
•Design analog and digital circuits and subsystems
•Perform schematic capture, circuit simulation and PCB artwork design
•Design for safety, ma...
The Position Requires An Energetic, Proactive, Self-starting Person, Who is Able to Lead and Coordinate Full Chip DFT Task and Work Closely with other DFT Engineers to Explore New Methodologies. You Must Possess Strong Technical Knowledge in the Area...
- the Engineer is Responsible for Leading Embedded Software Verification for Client's Passive and Active Safety Applications.
- this Engineer Possesses Excellent Software Skills, a Sense of Software Development Process Activities, Project Leadership...
Key Skills : can communications,can diagnostics,software validation,electrical engineering,project engineering,power distribution,electrical...
VLSI Design Engineers has a training program for 6 - 9 months and work in Design, Modeling, Verification, FPGA Validation, and Product Validation for IPs, FPGAs, ASICs and SOCs as well as EDA Products working in areas of Verilog, SystemVerilog and V...
First Class in B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics. One/Two years of working experience in the domain of FPGA,VLSI, VHDL/VERILOG, Validation & Verification in DO-254, Embedded Systems, Microcontrollers a...
Key Skills : digital engineer,analog engineer,electronics engineer,electronics design...