Job Opening for Manager Treasury.
Handle overall Treasury function. Fund Management, Cash Management, Project Finance, Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, Documentation with banks, Opening of Bank Accounts, Managing Remittances, Bank reconciliation,...
Experience: 3+ Yrs.
Work Location: Mumbai.
1. 3+ years’ Experience in SAP Treasury consulting and Risk Management with experience of at least 1 end to end implementation.
2. Experience in the areas of transaction manager, Risk Analyser: Credit ...
Prepare MIS for management meetings and monthly closings
Analyze & interpret data of different Accounting Modules like AP/AR/Taxation/Finance &Treasury/Ensure control over books of accounts,assets & liabilities and P&L Accounts
Handle overall Treasury function. Fund Management, Cash Management, Project Finance, Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, Documentation with banks, Opening of Bank Accounts, Managing Remittances, Bank reconciliation, Foreign Exchange
Duties and Responsibility
-candidate Will Be Handling Overall Fx Transactions, Documentations Etc.
-maintaining Regular Mis
-candidate Will Be Keeping An Account of all Merchant Transactions and Export & Import Transactions
-coordinate with Sales...
Control and performance monitoring of treasury operations.
Daily fund Monitoring & Allocation of fund for payment, Debt Schedule .Liaising with banks and monitoring bank inflows & outflows, Bank Guarantee, Payment to Foreign vendor.
Deliver harmonisation, operational effectiveness and measurable improvement through the design and delivery of process and system solutions that generate value for the business.
- Analyse business processes and systems, and identify business factors
Responsible for Day to Day Cash Transaction (receipts and Payments). Ensure Adequate Liquidity At all Times. Perform Treasury Related Accounting. Review and Suggest Improvements in Internal Control Systems Relevant to Treasury and Collections
· MIS Reporting
· Preparation of MIS Report on MTD and YTD Basis
· Preparation of variance analysis to determine difference between budgeted & actual results
· Detailed analysis of the volume and price variance ...