RS2,50,000 To 4,50,000Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Greater Noida, Delhi
Desired Candidate Profile:-
· Handling International/Domestic Counter Queries.
· Should Have Knowledge Of Making Reservations, Fare Calculation, Ticketing On Amadeus
· Should Have Knowledge Of Ms Office
· Should Have Knowledge Of Visa...
Job Position :- Travel Consultant Executive.
Company Profile :- Its Is A Domestic And International Travel Industry.
Number Of Vacancies :- 2 Vacancies
Job Location :- Bannerghatta Road In Bangalore
Qualification :- Any Graduate
Key Skills : good communication and english & hindi speaking skills,motivational skills,leadership skills,travel consultant,travel consultant executive,business...
Jobs Available For Part Timers And Full Timers Also
We Are Looking For: Part-Time And Full-Time Customer Support Individuals To Help Us In Building Good Customer Relationship & Provide Better Services To Them.
We Need Friendl...
Sawasdee Hotel is one of the leading hotel in Thailand and presently we are looking for competent workers that will work in our humble organisation.
the above Job is meant for competent workers who have experience in hotel work. The qualified applic...
Zov (zeta Oceanic Venture) is a Provincial Trailblazer Organization in Providing End to End Services that Form the Basic Building Blocks Required for Implementing the Creative Project Management, Artificial Intelligence, Back-end Services in Travel &...
Prepare cost effective travel plans and provide excellent customer services.
Handle all telephonic and walking enquiries as well as book tickets.
Responsible for marketing and selling the tour packages.
Handle the Ticketing department.
Should be fluent in English and Kannada
- Should have own vehicle with license
- Should be willing to travel approximately 80-100 kms every day
- and familiar with roads and routes in Bangalore
- Work hours would mainly be between 9.30am to 5...
Key Skills : field executive,verification process executive,travel executive,transportation executive
- Prepare cost effective travel plans and provide excellent customer services.
- Handle all telephonic and walking enquiries as well as book tickets.
- Responsible for marketing and selling the tour packages
- Arrange accommodations according to ...
- Assisting Corporate/Leisure Client with Visa documentation.
- Preparing of the visa file and Passport application.
- Process, Follow ups with the clients, collection of the documents from the clients.
- Min Exp of 2-3 years is required from Trav...
Key Skills : visa executive,travel executive,passport executive
Hi guys openings for international voice process for UK/US/AUS/DAY Shifts .
International voice process for Tourism , Banking , Technical ( trouble shooting)
Qualification : BE , B-TEC , GRADUATION , 10+2 , 10
Salary : 4.5 L/PA - 6 L/PA...
Key Skills : bpo executive,call center executive,customer care executive,tech support executive,customer care...
This role would be responsible for providing Administrative Support and handling Day to Day responsibilities for Managers
Providing Administrative support to Managers
Travel and Expense Management
We are looking for a travel desk executive who will be responsible to manage travel requirements made for business.
1. Handling Domestic & International Ticket Reservation
2. Passport Assistance
3. Handling Customer Visas & Othe...
Innovatively Creating Outbound Travel Products / Packages (Destination Expertise Required)
Conducting Market Research To Analyse Trends In Sales (Proficiency In Word, Excel , Ppt, Internet Required)
Designing Itineraries And Costing (Knowledge...
Bringing arena owners on board with spotmyarena.
Convincing arena owners about our offering through effective communication and pursuation. Resolving queries of arena owners and our customers including problems related to booking through our websi...
Key Skills : excellent communication skills – fluent in tamil and english working knowledge of ms excel,word problem solving attitude,ability to handle...
RS1,75,000 To 5,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi
Airlines & Airport Jobs in Different Post At Differenet Airlines (domestic & International)
customer Service Agent At Airport.
emirates Airlines,British Airways, K L M, American Airlines,Gulf Airlines, Air France, Qatar,Airways, Etiha...
1:We Need Passionate People For
Customer Service (Work From Home) To
Contribute In The Promotion & Growth Of Our
Business In Real-Estate. Earn Huge Benefits In
Form Of Income (Weekly/Monthly), Freebies &
An Excellent Opportunity To Bui...
- lan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
• Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommo...
RS1,25,000 To 2,50,000Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
Job would require the candidate to work on the data provided by the company and generating their own leads.
Pitching products / services.
Acquisition of new clients
Market Research to identify new leads, financial planning and new potential marke...
Key Skills : english speaking,willing to travel,smart,team player,sales representative,sales officer,sales manager,sales head
we are Looking for Individuals Who Can
promote Our Business (only On Internet) in Travel & Tourism (part
time/full Time) & Provide Customer Service to People Across India.
an Iso Certified Entity Listed On Ministry of Corporate
Strong exp in Secretary to GM activities,
Exp in Calender Mgmt, Meeting arrangement, Travel Mgmt, Co-ordination with all the branch\'s & get reports,
Exp in MIS reports & Very good in oral & Written Communication Skills, ready to work late hours,
Key Skills : mis reporting executive,travel manager,travelling general manager,travelling coordinator