- To make necessary travel arrangements (international & domestic) for employees of the organization as per the itinerary proposed by them
- Booking tickets at the best price through vendors/travel agencies/online portals
- Taking complete ownershi...
• Visit Potential Customer and focus on acquiring new business
• Maintaining relevant data
• Client Relation Building
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Keeping strong network of agents
• Responsible for Achievi...
1.Manage the reception desk in terms of telephone calls, faxes etc
2.Manage the visitor movement by providing necessary guidance to Internal and external visitors
3.Support the management with efficient coordination and communication with service a...
Plan, Design and Market domestic and international itineraries, packages, vacations and accommodations specially tailored to meet the needs of individuals.
- Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations req...
Post: Travel Desk Executive
ctc: upto 5.4 Lacs P.a.
key Purpose of the Job
independently Handle the Organization’s Travel Desk, I.e. to Handle the Domestic as Well as the International Travel Requirements of the Employees Including Reservation...
Leading The Team And Supervising The Process That Deals Into End To End Airline
Operation Handling, Customer Care Related Issues, Reservations, Web Site Support, Bulk
Bookings Notification, Reissue, And Queues Management.
Streamlining Work Flow Am...