Job Responsibility :-
1. Make a call to candidate to brief about suitable profile
2. Schedule Line up for current opening
3. Job Posting on different portal .
4. Coordination with candidate till final selection
5. Handling daily activities
ØResponsible for entire dispatches of Road & Rail from Binanigram of 5 Million Tons Per Annum.
ØLooking out Railway dispatches as well and dealing with Railways senior authorities.
ØAlso dealing with Railway Demurrages and appealing process.
Eligibility criteria for candidates is as follows:-
1) Education:- At least 12th pass
2) Experience :- Minimum two years of experience is necessary.
3) Preference :- Candidates having experience in Courier , Cargo , Transportation, C&FA or any ...
Logistics and Distribution Managers Organise the Storage and Distribution of Goods. Essentially They Need to Ensure the Right Products are Delivered to the Right Location On Time and At a Good Cost. They May Be Involved in Transportation, Stock Contr...
Responsible for Materials Dispatching Ware house handling.
Gender - Male.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
- English- Written; Vernacular Language- Spoken (preferable)
- High Responsiveness and Persiste
- Ability to Work Flexible Hours as Need
- Comfortable with Fast Paced Environment and Sometimes Hostile Environm
Key Skills : microsoft office,transportation manager,transportation management,ms access,microsoft database,ms office