1. Assemble & Fitting New Tools
2. Debugging New Tools
3. Carrying-out Set-up and Tool Maintenance activities
4. Conduct first piece inspection and record data and confirm before production start-up
5. Maintaining the safety norms at the sho...
Key Skills : die designing,tool maker,tool & die maker,die maker
- Responsible for Press Tool maintenance
- Carrying out of preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Maintaining of spares
- Updating of Tool History card
- Attend design reviews and apply the past learning.
- Verify the Design before processing...
RS 4,00,000 To 20,00,000 Bangalore, Chennai, Mumba
Description of our company:
provides high quality designed and craftsmanship furniture, operated and build by the designer Vincent Roy, A French graduated cabinet- maker, who decided to settle down in Pondicherry after ten years of experience in...
3 Exp: 4 to 6 yrs
Associate should be strong in technical writing experience with Japanese and English language
MS Visio Knowledge is required
Activities preferably content writing.
Worked in authoring tools like Frame maker, In-desig...
1. Study the requirements of production for part and produce feasibility report
2. Prepare a tool development plan
3. Prepare tool costing and get it approved
4. Design tool as per part production expectation using CAD software
5. Create tool ass...
1. Designing & Implement strategies for product promotion. New Business Development & key account relationships.
2. Achievement of sales targets
3. Responsible to promote Thaicil with Architects, Interior designers, and other decision makers.
Key Skills : sales,marketing,senior business development executive