1. Study the requirements of production for part and produce feasibility report
2. Prepare a tool development plan
3. Prepare tool costing and get it approved
4. Design tool as per part production expectation using CAD software
5. Create tool ass...
1. Assemble & Fitting New Tools
2. Debugging New Tools
3. Carrying-out Set-up and Tool Maintenance activities
4. Conduct first piece inspection and record data and confirm before production start-up
5. Maintaining the safety norms at the sho...
Key Skills : die designing,tool maker,tool & die maker,die maker