conducting massages (western, oriental and ayurveda)
overlooking certain housekeeping jobs.
guest and customer relationship
We are open to the idea of training freshers who have done a spa academy course and is willing to work in an org...
Should have knowledge of all Types of Facials
Bridal make up would be an added advantage
Nail Art would be an added advantage
Extra Knowledge would be an added advantage
Key Skills : communication skills,convincing power,active,beauty advisor,beauty consultant,beauty trainer,beauty head
RS 2,25,000 To 2,75,000 Zirakpur, Ambala, Amritsar
1. to Gather Personal, Behavioural, Medical and other Relevant Details of Client (including Food /drinking Habits and Dining Preferences) Prior to Planning Weight Management / Slimming Program.
2. to Ensure Client Has Been Met Up w...
Qualification: Degree/Diploma as Beautician. Beauty Therapist.
Experience: Min 1 yr in same field.
Should clean, polish, treat, decorate and embellish toe nails.
Assesses the conditions of each clients' feet; removes dead skin.
Should offers foot...
Qualification: PhD,MSc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
To interact with and monitor the progress of all clients
2. To counsel all the clients not losing well in co-ordination with the in-house Doctor, Physiotherapist and the cou...
linfield health Hospitalhas earned that trust by providing our clients with quality work, As a result of growth and expansion of Hospital; we require the services of intelligent, honest, resourceful and self driven individuals to fill vacant position...
Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
1. To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime
2. To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness
RS 3,00,000 To 11,00,000 Bhopal, Shujalpur, Jalandhar
Rmo is Responsible By the Scope of Their Clinical Knowledge Which Should Be in Accordance with the Established Practices, Procedures and Policies of the Institution.
1. Admission: At the Time of Admission of a Patient You are Responsible to Write A...
1. To gather personal, behavioral, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management/slimming program.
2. To ensure client has been met up wit...