Electricians Typically Do the Following: Read Blueprints or Technical Diagrams. Install and Maintain Wiring, Control, and Lighting Systems. Inspect Electrical Components, such as Transformers and Circuit Breakers.
\"Manufacturing Production Technician\"
1) Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
2) Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products. ...
8) Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes ...
Key Skills : production technician,chemical,chemical process plant,nos. iti -fitter,fitter,maintenance fitter,assistant fitter,instrumentation fitter,fitter...
For ENGINEERS (DIPLOMA & DEGREE )
Two Opportunity for Engineers ː
A. Training cum placement with 100 % placement assistance.
B. CAMPUS POOL DRIVE FAIR FOR ENGINEERS
B.CAMPUS POOL DRIVE FOR ENGINEERS (DIPLOMA & DEGREE )
2012 TO 2015 ...
This is to Inform You Currently We have Urgent Openings for Our Clients.
job Title/designation: Assistant Engineer/technician
no. of Vacancies: 10 Assistant Engineer
no. of Vacancies: 15 Technician
- Deployment & Troubleshoot of DWDM & SDH (DXC and ADM) Products.
- Material Inspection as per BOQ/BOM and Material Handover after the execution of Activity
- DC Power Cable routing, Patch cords routing with conduit & properly. Connecti...
1.Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, Server, VPN, QoS)
Configuring, managing, troubleshooting and Networking on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows server 2008 platforms as ...
Key Skills : it support,it technician,it service engineer
1. Creativity in designing new circuits which is capable of the building design.
2. Study of drawing and execute the work
3. To co-ordinate with electrical contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
4. To provide the ...