- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and to provide sales support
- Confer with customers and engineers to asses...
Key Skills : technical sales engineer,marketing engineer,business development engineer
Acquire, maintain, and use knowledge regarding market conditions and competitive situations; integrate knowledge into cost estimates and pricing strategies.
Perform customer follow-up as required.
Participate in training including product training,...
1. Drives all Daily Sales Objectives Focusing the Growth of Territory.
2. Conducts Sales Calls & Demos to Targeted Doctors
3. Carry Out Product Promotional Activities in Hospitals.
4. Support in Product Launch.
5. Handling Installation& Conduct T...
•Understanding Customers' Diverse, Specific Business Needs And Applying Product Knowledge To Meet Those Needs;
•Cold-Calling In Order To Create Interest In Products And Services, Generate New Business Leads And Arrange Meetings;
Key Skills : desktop support engineer,technical support engineer,network engineer
RS1,25,000 To 4,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Involves Extensive Travelling Throughout India and Should Be Self Motivated
minimum Qualification : B.e. (eee, E& I, E&c, Biomedical)
very Important Note :
1. if You are Not B.e./b.tech or M.sc./m.tech., Please Do Not Even Apply or C...
Key Skills : technical sales engineer,technical sales trainee,business development
RS1,00,000 To 2,00,000Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara, Kolhapur, Mumbai
Job Role & Responsibility :
• Identify potential and actual customers for product and services.
• Make sales call in planned and organized manner.
• Prepare techno-commercial proposal in line to customer request & as per technical details fr...