1. Excellent technical writing skills and ability to review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
2. Excellent English written communication skills.
Ability to work on software tools like Word, Excel, PPT and Mockflow.
RS1,50,000 To 2,25,000Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Urgent requires "SEO Content writers (work from home)" in India for renounced digital media in Australia.
Candiate requires to work remotely (from home).
Good internet setup and skype communication are mandatory.
Designation: Technical- Content Writer
Qualification: M. Sc/ B. Sc (Pure Science/Environmental Science/Chemistry etc)
Experience: 0-2 years
Skills: Excellent Written and Communication skills in English, Smart, Technically sound.
We are looking for talented, creative and innovative writers who want to impact the real world with the power of words. The right candidate will work on great variety of topics related to technology and engineering. We’re looking for individuals wi...
Looking for Professional Editors Who have Excellent Knowledge in Various Subject Fields to Work with Us.
- this is a Freelance and Work-from-home Position.
- Specific Translation Software is Required, No Exceptions. Training and Licenses Will Be ...
1. Prepare/ review the user/ system manuals as per the defined guidelines and requirements.
2. Prepare material/ presentations for training programmers.
3. Initiate process improvement, maintain quality records and ensure compliance to quality stan...
Key Skills : proficiency in writing user/reference manuals. familiarity with technical writing concepts and authoring and publishing tools like robohelp,ms...
Roles and responsibilities for Content Writer
- Write creative and effective content for clients in multiple formats including, but not limited to: social content, web sites, email and blogs.
- Proofread all communicat...
Write web content for clients' website.
2. Understand the requirement.
3. Gather information from online and offline resources and compile it coherently.
4. Should be acquainted with the nitty- gritty of English grammar.
5. Consider deadline as s...