Team Lead / Technical Lead / Software Architect
1) Must have Sound knowledge of Laravel.
2) Should also have experience on Algorithms
3) Should have Knowledge in Data Structure
4) Should have Knowledge in Distributed Systems
This job demands the designing & development of a website on continuous basis. The employee has to update the design & develop it for a website as & when there is a requirement.
SEO of the website has to be done regularly.
- Ability to Technically Own & Manage Projects
- Able to Lead a Team of About 8 to 10 Resources
- Ability to Motivate Team & Participate in Their Growth
- Help Sales Team in Proposal Creation
- Define Architecture & High Level Design,...
•Following would be the responsibilities of Technical Publication Specialist - Position 2.
•Use adobe acrobat to create print-ready pdf part bulletin files by combining text and artwork into a single file.
The following skills will be requi...
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
Software Architect Job Duties :
i2i Telesolutions is looking for a Content Manager to manage all online training content for its products on the Trillium platform.
The Content Manager will be responsible for:
1. Recording, organizing, editing, and publishing training content on t...
Oil Pan Design JD:
- Should be good in design of sheet metal and cast components.
- Should have worked on oil pan design for automotive application.
- Should have good knowledge on manufacturing of pressed and cast components.
- Should be good in...
Key Skills : automobile / auto anciliary / auto components,technical lead/project lead,oil pan designer,automobile,technical lead,project lead,auto anciliary
Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ busi...
Key Skills : prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal...
Following would be the responsibilities of Technical Publication Specialist - Position 3.
•Create Parts Bulletin illustrations.
The following skills will be required for this project:
•Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deal...
Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
Coordinate with different projects across departments
Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and d...
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels .
- Self Starter
- Fast Learner
- Good Attitude
- Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop interactive courseware for customer training