1. to Analyse the Machinery Requirements for Upcoming Plants
2. to Understand & Check the Feasibility of Purchasing New Machinery
3. to Communicate & Correspond with Various Vendors
4. to Study the Offers Received from Various Vendors
RS 1,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Surat, Vadodara, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
1.Control of shift production as per plan & deputing manpower for optimum utilization.
2. Rework/ scrap generation analysis and suggestions for improvement in the same.
3. Conduct product / process audit as per schedule plan.
Key Skills : production technical,production assistant,production associate,production coordinator,production designer,production engineer,production...
-Should be experienced in sourcing in various kinds of apparels from various sources with technical understanding
- Vender development, negotiation, Finalization, contract renewal, Timely Payment
-Responsible for exploring new range as per the requ...
Key Skills : purchase,vendor development,purchase vendor development sourcing,sourcing,negotiation,purchase officer,vendor development officer,purchase...
1.Candidate Should be from same back ground
( i.e from Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger, Boiler, Reactor etc.)
2. Sound knowledge of ASME / TEMA / IBR Codes.
3. Having Good Exposure of Costing, budgeting & various process of fabrication.
Key Skills : production engineer,production engineering,production technical,production management,production head,production officer,production...