Job Profile :-
• Candidate shall be B.com or higher with minimum of 4 to 8 years of Accounts experience in Project/Manufacturing Company.
• Candidate shall have experience in Sales Tax,, Income tax, Service Tax, Finalization of Accounts ES...
- Candidate should have 8-12 years exp and handling accounts and Finance in Manufacturing Sector.
- having knowledge of SAP + tally ERP.
- Must having CA Inter / CA Degree
- Preferred automobile industry Exp.
Sound Knowledge of Taxes, Central and State - Excise, Vat, Service Tax,Cst Etc.
-positive Attitude - Ability to Get Right Quantity At Right Time
-sound Negotiation Skills. Detailing of Comparatives - Ability to Extract
-best Rates from Vendors
major Responsibilities Include:
prepare, Analyze and Report Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Gross Margin Analysis By Brand By Customer Type
assist in Month-end Closing, Prepare Journal Entries as Necessary, Analyze Inventory Evaluation,...
Expertise at managing an entire breadth of commercial operations inclusive of Manufacturing, Procurement, Global Sourcing, Material Movement, Material Management, etc.
• Management experience in Automobile, Consumer Durable OEM's & Engineering ...
Key Skills : production manager,budgeting,production quality manager,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production...
We have Immediate Openings for B Com / M Com Fresher students with Accounts knowledge .
Starting Salary - 9000 to 14000/m.
Job Location - Near Ludhiana.
Industry - A Branded company ( FMCG ).
No. of vacancies - 8 to 10 vacant positions.
Maintain Books along with Sales Tax Annual Assessment & Provisional Assessment.
Preparation of Sales Tax Quarterly Return.
Dealing with companies Sales Tax Working & Deposit of Tax.
Maintain books of TDS & deduction and deposit & Preparation of T...
We have requirements for full time Accountants for our Manesar branch Location. Only Experienced candidates are requested to apply for this job. Candidates having accounting experience with construction companies shall be preferred.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls, Audit, salary prepration