1.Acquire accounts in adherence to targets and execution of sales processes
2.Managing end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting
3.Drive the sales effort in s...
1. Proper Documentation
2. Proper Preparation and Maintenance of Accounts
3. Cash Handling
4. Handling Business Transactions
7. Ability to Make Independent Decisions
8. Innovation and Creativity to Get the Work Don...
Manage day to day accounts functions
Should have experience in complete accounting like handling Accounting Payable & receivable,
Tax Related Issues and Bank reconciliations
Should have experience in all statutory fillings
Should have exp., in P...
Accounts Manager Job Purpose: Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
Accounts Manager Job Duties:
- Meets accounting financi...
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
• Handling day to day accounting
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Cash Management
• Bank Reconciliation
• Maintaining General Ledgers, Sales Ledgers, Purchase Ledgers
Knowledge of Tally
Profit & Loss
1. Maintenance of day to day books of accounts in Tally package.
2. Monthly Service tax, PF, ESI and PT calculation and making payments.
3. Maintenance of Service tax register...